No words available (or just a way to say I'm sorry)




Nothing to say. Words are useless sometimes.

Maybe just point out that I only know how to run, to escape. Sometimes I'm a believer but then I just think that everything is just a lie. Sometimes I will give myself entirely and sometimes I will be inside my shell not hearing any reason.

And that's why I run. I can't help it. I'm just a paranoid android acting by reflects. I don't analyze words or actions. I just react when I feel cornered. When I feel that something is going out of the preestablished painful path.

Yes, I'm impatient, of course. Cause I want things going right down the cliff so I don't need to bother if they were true or what kind of wisdom they left me. The faster, the better.

I try to be strong and resist so if some beautiful feeling tries to hit me I can keep denying it. And now I may have a lot of blood in my face...

But I must also say that this time I will try not to do the only thing I've learned through the years. I'm trying to stay. Even in the acceptance of vulnerability. It's hard and it makes me cry (which I really hate!)

I'll be here. Quietly. Patiently.
Words are not entirely useless...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Yo y todas

Día desatroso... buen augurio

Llegaron las vacaciones... (ese momento en el año donde la gente se vuelve más monstruosa de lo que ya es...)